Sunday, March 06, 2011

It's March baby.. meaning i m turning older & older..
I'm 22 this yr.. i dont wan to admit it.. but its a fact that i cant deny! But.. i think 22 isnt that old right? (consoling myself)
U PPL WILL TURN OLD SOONER OR LATER OK! dun call me old woman.. hahas


I saw the video that HAVI n MICH did it for me..
eh its more like they nth do.. den just nice they thought of me.. so they made it.
BUT.. at least they thought of me.. so.. i m v.touch..
but their wishes like.. erm.. "hope i get $100 from the govt payout?" and "hope my bf can book out but cant meet me?" HEY! i dun wan these wishes.. take back! lol...
i only wan the bday song that u two sweetie pie sang for me. haha!


Well.. meet up with my babies girls... (advance bday)
Its v.nice of them tryin their best to meet up despite from their busy schedule..
I told PQ many times " if all canot make it.. its ok.. no celebration i also ok.. so old alrdy"

but.. they all made it! esp HAVI.. she got dinner.. but still rushed down~ loves!

Went hardrock cafe for dinner..
I know i m v. suaku.. cos i didnt went there before.. haha!
i enjoyed myself with them.. ALOT.

I couldnt take pic alone. i felt weird.. so my smile wan kinda reluctant. sorry!
And actually one staff asked me to stand on the chair n ask the rest to sing a bday song to me..
but i told another staff dun sabotage me..
so.. in e end.. he stand on the chair himself.. lol! its kinda funny.. haha!These girls prepared a ice-cream n brownies for me.. THANKS!
I looked scary in this pic.. like evil. haha! thats wat i think.. T!

H. Stand until like model.. lol!
E!


J!
PQ!
Short of Mich lo.. =( haha!
But she did took pic in the grp foto!
Tadah! my bday!!
J's 21st bday!
H's 21st bday!
I really appreciate what the girls have done for me..
love them so much!!!
Thanks!!!

No comments :

Instagram