Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I think i have to get a spot to vent out all my thoughts that are running in my mind right now.
What i wanna say is, in a group.. we have so many different personalities..
We manage to come tgt as a grp means we have sth in common and we can click tgt.. But when we spilt group n do work.. it doesnt mean we r enemy or what.. We can still help one another but to a certain limit.
What do i mean by certain limit.. Its like a simple assignment.. We tend to stuck in one part of it just becos we r arguing.. debating tryin to interprete the question. And we will have to come to a compromise n then the same answer. What i m thinking is.. In this assignment.. it highly impossbile for us to get the same answer. do u all understand? I m not like nt trying to help..
N our ans doesnt mean the model ans.. So even if we r the same doesnt mean we will all score 100 for it. Do u understand?

I might b fierce n stern during discussion.. it not that i angry at anyone.. i m angry abt the way that we r doing the assignment. We keep make the same error agn n agn.. It kinda frustrate me.. Cos mean i have to work over n over agn. the feeling of doing it over agn will only make me more n more pekcek. My face n tone will change.. Argh.. i didnt mean it too. but my temper aint good recently

Remember.. Accounting isnt about the actual number. its about the steps.. So even its wrong.. its nvm de ah.. if our ans r so identical i feel weird you noe? if our ans is all different.. i will feel more safe! cos its supposed to be like this! everyone will get different ans for it!

i m a stright foward person. So i wish u girls r the same as well. U all shld noe me well. i dun like to go ard the bushes. So i wish we wont become a group of hypocrites. I dun like the feeling of we aint a grp anymore. Its only for this assignment. n i dun wan anyone to feel outcast/disappointed.. or even sad abt this incident.. aiyo.. there isnt any need to it.. i hope u all understand.



What i wan to conclude is.. we r still good friends.. dun becos of one assignment spoil everything.

No comments :

Instagram