Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Wow... got no time to blog..
but since now i am working in MOH..
i got plenty of time.. hehehehehe..

Job here is managable.. or rather sae.. too-over managable. hehe
I got plenty of free time..
My boy went for his outfield. leaving me & my useless hp.
Cos i cant contact him for 5 days. I feel like i am smsing to myself!
haha..
Meet up with my gfs for V & T bday.. short meet up can change a person mood..
from moody to smiling.. i had lotsa laughter..
esp from H.. she nv failed to make me luff. haha!

Well.. now everyone is busy with own stuffs..
our meet up tym cut short drastically~
i really envy them..
cos they mostly working = got money..
studyin = got allowance..
me? no work no allowance..
hahas.. this work doesnt earn much!

how to buy stuffs?
i need new clothing! argh..
not to mention my present for my boy..
but he said.. change e present to a overseas trip.. sounds good too..
HEHEHEHE~

we aim to go near.. den as the time goes longer.. we will travel further~
hehe.. den our r/s will last forever~ yeah!!!

No comments :

Instagram