Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hais.. i shldnt have said that my work is managable..
I'm sorry... can you please dun punish me?
i am having a nasty flu right now.. argh.. i want it to b recover by tonight! pls!!

I m using up my tissues that i brought to work todae..
my area is filled with the sound of me blowing my nose. argh.. if i dont blow them out, i will suffer more! no choice. since i dun need a good image here. haha!

My last day in Ministry of Health shld be on 22nd.. but now, they need my help with some other stuffs. so most prob goin to extend till the 28th. Not finalised yet thou.. but more or less. haha!

I'm alright with it. i just need a few days to rest before sch start..
and hopefully it wont exceed $500, if not need to deduct CPF leh.. i dont want it to happen..
cos.. CPF.. my boy will save up. and use his money to buy hse. HAHAHAHA!
I'm so smart.. woohoo..

About time to leave office alrdy.. i seriously dun like xmas..
why cant we just gather and chit chat..
y must have gift xchange? i know its the season of sharing and spreading the joy..
but i really dont know wat to get for presents..
i m suffering here! i m not having the joyous feeling now~

grrrr~ luckily my dear told me not to get anything for him..
we goin overseas on jan.. planned but havent book yet. haha!
loves!!!

No comments :

Instagram