Saturday, December 25, 2010

well.. after calming down...
i think i kinda unreasonable.. hahas..
i m sorry that i made a fuss..

meet my boy ytd..
n told him wat i m unhappy abt..
something good about us is that we can just seat down and tell/ sort things out peacefully.
guess its becos we really love one another..

come to think of it.. he even waited for me hours when i was back working in the retail industry..
just a couple of hours why did i made a fuss out of it..
im utterly sorry.. deeply sorry abt it..

I'm just glad that now everything is back to normal..
we r back to our honeymoon..
hehe.. love my boy so much..

well i noe my blog only a couple of ppl r reading my blog..
so its alright that i declare my love here right?
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

we lead a low profile r/s here.. haha..
i hope its low enuff~~ ("v")

No comments :

Instagram