Saturday, September 26, 2009

OK regarding the class thing.. i shall not complain anymore..
cos i think everything is fated.. so i shall just face it..
Mayb i played too much. So its time to start working hard. lol

Thou no Aud n Jas.. but hope at least we Wed IS lesson can b the same..
N pls.. dun outcast me! LOL

I gonna treat it as Attachment, n finish my last sem..
Anyway Vin & Ken said.. "its life, n u cant change anything."
Audrey said "lets aim n get into the same UNI"
it got me motivated! AUDREY U WAIT FOR ME!


Went dad office. took some stupid unglam pic.

mummy~ so cute.. still run up to my camera. lol
Daddy.. i think he more drama. lol
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

OK. if any of the 2D saw this. I confirm they gonna shout my nickname to me. cos i pined up my hair. LOL!

No comments :

Instagram