Sunday, September 13, 2009

Guess wat? Finally, i managed to change my blogskin all by myself.
haha~ seriously, i m nt good at all these.
In the past, he will always initiate to change for me.

If not that i will ask Audrey my dear for help.
but this tym she was nt online. so i went to give it a try.!
I will consider it as a big SUCCESS!

i love things to b simple.

Time to update,
For the past 1 week, i dont rmb wat i have done in details.
All i rmb was, i met Ken n Ben, Airen slave n Junhao, Babies and 2Ds

ok let start with... Met Ken n Ben for the singtel job.
thou in e end we dint work.
but i am happy that i got to see the two of them! hahas
Went to meet PQ n CH for dinner.
Airen and I went to get present for slave n pph.

junhao came to join us..
chit chat. n we laughed alot! dumb.. lol

No comments :

Instagram