Saturday, December 27, 2008

Had a advance celebration wif my beloved babies.
i love them more than anyone~ lol..
This xmas every1 was present.
lucky tat i didnt missed it! lol

We went singing den when chomp chomp for those delicious food!
lastly went icecube.
Seem simple for u people?
but its was a awesome precious tym we spent!

Presenting to u..
the 7 ladies!My twin! hahahas... love her!
n her lil xmas hat! LOL

My idiot dumb baby.
she always do stupid stuffs wif me..
n her dumb thing i noe! i always happen to saw that! HAHAHA!
okok.. i shhh
Stupid me. MERRY XMAS!
She is jus so pretty~! nt me!
She is STUPID! hahahas... she brought a lil umbrella! haha.
Mich look super scary pls!!!
Lets spent some tym with our tiny winy umbrella. lol

cant u all see me n my fren who is under the umbrella? LOL
The two pretty ladies!
The hooligan n his girl! LOL


kiss kiss~
wat is the black rubbish behind?
Its TAN PEIQI! lol!


Scary scary? it shall add on to my umglam folder~ lol
Pretty baby!
The two of them r so engross in their stories! lol

My baby took this for me! lol


The 6s of us.. peiqi went home.. lol
I had so much fun wif them..
the KTV housefly! LOL..
the chomp chomp food grabber. lol
icecube foto taking! LOL
GIFt-xCHANGING!
i reali love my gift peiqi. thx!!

No comments :

Instagram