Saturday, February 16, 2008

2 paper..
dead twice
OMG LA!
i wanted to score well.. but in e end
hais..

but i got to thanks mr wenbin, vincent for helping me..
thanks alot..
esp wenbin
acc me go back sch during holidays
n so early wake up just to teach me
i appreciate it seriously.
i shall rank u as my buddy.
welcome to the list! lol
of cos , samuel, kangquan,hanlin, yixian,weileong all still inside

todae 2nd paper finish
they all behave like last paper..
n insisting on playing mahjong.
those that noe me well..
i duno how to play.
so i sae i wanna go home slp. cos i wake up at 3.30am jus to revise.

but those idiot guys, vin,wenbin n yuemin threaten me~
idiot
so i went to andy hse wif them..
watch them play..
n i duno anything.
listen to their jokes omg~ i luff alot alot alot..

den i reali doze off.
but i m a light sleeper.
so i can hear them chit chat.
n of cos yuemin playing wif my hair, vin scolding me and wenbin helping me, lastly andy luffing at them n his sneezing sound~

5 plus they decided to leave
we have been sitting there for 4hrs
omg~
n i m like nth to do. look at them
whoa!

now reach home.i wanna slp! nite ppl

No comments :

Instagram