Sunday, October 21, 2007

whoa.. sch reopened for 1 week le..
so many things to update..
lol.. if not u all will scold me again.. hahaha!

i now seldom online le..
i m super busy okay~ lol

okok
Fridae went to Ice Skating with my class..
as u all noe.. i m damn bad at balancing...
All of them noe how to blade.. onli me..
lol~
but thanks to my HONEY!!!
she acc me all e way.. take my hand.. n teach me..
i love her so so so much! lol..

and of cos..
Audrey [ dear dear], jessica, Vincent, WenBin,Andy, Kennedy, Shar...
all helped me too..
i felt like i m the princess! HAHAHAH
they gonnna kill me~

we had fun~
den when to take NEO PRINT..
super funny!!! lol
my honey n i went to copy the 2 models' action~ lol
den the whole grp came in.. n we laughed all e way..
lol~


shall update e foto once they sent me~ lol


oh.. i miss my babies.. when can we meet? lol..
my timetable.. SUX.
everytdae till 5.. gosh...
except FRIDAE[me] lol

This coming fridae some of our class going chek jawa..
gonna take ferry..
woohoo~ fun!
now everyfri its jus like the outing day for 1F03 lol.


ok. now serious tym.
i duno wat i m thinking..
i duno what to do..
but still i hope we can b still close fren
nt like stranger..
now WORST. sms u.. n u dint reply..
nice one.. lol
forget it.. i noe wat to do now.
jus forget that i have u this fren. rite?
thanks! lol

No comments :

Instagram