Friday, October 26, 2007

Shall update this whole week

This week its my turn of JOKELESS life.
i n forbidden to say any jokes, or anything funny.
one joke $2 to mr CHEE WEN BIN!
sux rite him? lol
ok i m the one who started this idiot stuff lol
bring trouble for myself.

Tuesdae
i went to meet mr Sham Chu Hao to sch.
early morning wake him up. but he go back slp~
*strangle him!!!*
but he still manage to meet me on time
*clap clap*
Both of us reach sch 30 min earlier. HAHA!

Wednesday
Dint meet vin on e bus. cos he goes sch earlier for his extra module.
So i intend to meet Andy, Shar, Jasmine,Jacq,Wenbin n Ken at e bus stop
but mostly all late..
so left waiting for Andy n Wenbin
Jus nice, jasmine like a fallen angel appear...den she acc me.. hahas
Andy SUX~ his mum fetch him all e way in to the block
den wenbin still far from sch.
So sweetie n i decided to go class w/o him.

Thursday
Meet Honey at S11.
Ate our Ba Chuo MEE.
den went to POSB for my stuffs.
Took bus to sch, along the way talked alot abt r/s lol.
Went for my CATS module.
ok.. i m getting to click wif the class.
Den meet Honey n Sweetie for my Dance lesson
the warm-up can reali kill me~ i m old already.
pls b considerate. lol
we Learn Jazz, but its like combination of Ballet n hip-hop lol
its fun thou. so we decided to pursue our dream on dancing~
Hahaa its all bull shit.

FRIDAE
Ended lesson at 12..
went to SIM for lunch.
den went for the event meeting wif Vin, honey,sweetie, dear dear n jess.
i m damn tired.. but still i m v hyper lol
den.. went to Chek Jawa which is located at Pulau Ubin.
Had so much fun.. n lots of foto taken.
shall update once they sent me.
Den the event lecturer said that she is going to use our foto for the Poster.
HAHA so we r e POSTER girl~ lol!!!

tml goin to meet my babies
now ton of works to b done.
JIAYOU karen~
give me some time to digest wont u~
i cant finish them!!!

Prawning trip next week~
Lookin forward!!

No comments :

Instagram