Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dream and reality

I am a dreamer.. not only day-dream but night-dream too. haha..
Everynight i will dream alot, some is so real till i couldnt control my emotions and cried during my sleep.

This time, i dreamt that my boy got 3 different gfs! and i m the 2nd one..
when i woke up, he was sleeping next to me..
and i mumbled " eh u got 3 gf ah"
n he said "huh?" still in the state of daze..

i replied " IN MY DREAM U GOT 3 GF!"
him: " Wa.. in ur dream im so zai one ah"

angry!!!
n we both fell back asleep. haha

woke up.. i keep disturbing him..
n he said he need to bring me to a mental doctor n see whats in my brain..

n he will tell e doc.. "Doc.. i think i got depression.. cos my gf is driving me crazy.. she cant differentiate dream and reality"

WAHAHAHAHHA!
i will continue drive him crazy!!

I LOVE YOU STILL!! hahahaha..


No comments :

Instagram