Friday, February 01, 2013

Laugh non-stop day

I slept till noon today! I was running late to meet my bibi.. We were gg to watch Ah Boys To Men 2.

Before that, dear suggested to go causeway bay for lunch.. It was nice! All the food there. It's was good!
I had the 湖南酸辣大冬粉,and he ate the 黑胡椒猪扒炒饭. Haha.

He called me "湖南姑娘" ! I love all spicy food!! The more spicy it is, the more happy I m! Hahaha. ❤❤❤


The movie was hilarious! I totally wouldn't mind to watch it agn. Haha! Many funny scenes that made me luff till I cried. Haha. . And dear n I kept re-act those scenes. That lobang king sure got potential to be the new comedy king.

Evening time, went to have a cosy steamboat dinner with my poly clique. They r still like usual, so fun and rubbish yet funny talkings. It's was a farewell dinner for Andy Heng! N Vincent ask him to take a picture of us Tgt w/o Andy.. Cos he is the photographer. Funny! Hahaha.

End the night back with my darling for our favorite pastime.. RUNNING MAN! Haha. Episode 130.. DAEBAK!

It's just a funny day for me. Laugh non-stop! Hahaha!










No comments :

Instagram