Saturday, January 26, 2013

Up & Down

Today, I had a lecture regarding managing changes in the org. Many things that the lecturer said was quite relevant to the module and many of us skipped his lecture. I know its bad to skip classes but due to peer influence i skipped too. haha!
He asked one qn "Be honest, who still read storybooks now? Literature books."
Plenty of us avoided his glance or lowered our heads. 

Den it came to me that, i have been reading a book! But im a super slow reader and it have been more than a year, i m still like 40 pages out of the 400+ pages. HILARIOUS! I got to hide my head somewhere now. haha! I have tried to do some writing and reading, but always in vain and ended up with empty brains. Well, im definitely not the brainy one nor the pretty one. I just dont make myself look stupid its gd enough. lol. 

I had a lovely companion that accompanied me to Jurong Point, Giselle. Accompanied her for lunch and the clam chowder she didnt really like the food there but i find it not too bad. It's kinda quiet thou.  
Caught a movie with my boy & friends today. Its the Zero Dark Thirty, the movie is about eliminating OBL. 
Its a good movie i would say, but the run-time is about 2.5hours. I expected more brutal scenes, i guess they censored the scenes out? haha. But in the movie it shows quite a few things, like how political works, how superior/hierarchy works, special forces, emotional, actions etc. In the beginning of the movie, it shows how despair and forlorn those victims were in the 911 incident. They were calling the police for help and in the midst of the call, the line went dead. Luckily Justice was served. Hope everything ends here. 

The movie run-time was so long that our legs went numb, we were totally unaware its gonna be a long movie. haha! 

Lucky we still had last bus home. 


No comments :

Instagram