Saturday, January 26, 2013

Changes

I have been always wan to make changes to my appearance..
But I do not have the courage to do it. 
Afraid it will look bad on me or ppl cant accept my new looks. 

I always say that i want to change my hairstyle but ended up when i enter the salon, i will tell the stylist to just trim my hair 2-3 inches. And i always look the same! haha. 
But i cant dye my hair due to my part-time work, I wan to dye maroon or dark purple! should i just quit? argh!! cant make up my mind!! 



I wanted to grow my fringe long and make it center-parting but i look super weird and due to my high-forehead i gave up! Sob.. my hair-style are pretty limited too cos my hair r v.fine & thin & little. Hais.. 

Should i go for short hair? 

I just cant go out of my comfort zone! i m used to myself being like this.. HAHA. gosh! 

No comments :

Instagram