Sunday, January 06, 2013

 You define "happiness". Well, for me.. its kinda simple..
i just need my family and his family to all be healthy, safe and sound..
My friends to all be happy, healthy. 
Most imptly, i can be with him 24/7. 

I am a bad friend, cause if i can choose, i will chose him over my friends.
i will wanna stay at home and rot with him, than go dinner/meetup with my friends.
After being with him, i changed alot.. but its all willingly and naturally. 
i feel happy n blissful. 

Thou i do meet up with my frens (rarely), i didnt forget abt them too. 
ppl keep talking abt 2013 resolution, but how many did accomplish their resolution they made for 2012?  Why make resolutions?
why can you just do what u feels like doin at the pt of time?
wanna meet up with frens, just give them a call. 
wanna spoil urself for a spa, shopping, just do and do it?
wanna go travel ard the world, just book a ticket?
why make a resolution which u will gradually forget in the mid of 2013? 

i didnt mean everyone will forget doin it. but well, i m one of those ppl forgetting to continue with the resolution.
Im happy to have my frens ard me.
ppl that i can meet up with, spent my night with, msging with.. just talk rubbish with. 
it feels pretty gd to know someone is there supporting me, listening to me.. 


well, this is the grp of fren i meet up most often. Although they basically keep talking about "MENS stuffs (NS). but they r funny grp of ppl, doin fun stuffs (sometimes), cos most of the times, we r like old people finding cafes to sit down. HAHA! but well, we have plenty of ideas running in our minds. we aimed to be our own Boss.. haha! its fun thou. 
i love travelling with them too, maybe cos my bf is one of the gang.. i feel secured with 3 guys looking at maps, knowing how to get there, talking to the natives. haha. 
  
This is my uni girls (nt all of them), i found this pic in my com.


 Although sometimes we bicker, anger with one another. But we know we care and love each other. 
i would say we r a sensitive couple? haha. it depends on how u look at it. 
he loves to disturb and bully me. 
i love to pinch, whack, torture him.
 But at the end of the story, we love one another. 
and it hope it continues forever. 

 I have no idea how 2013 is going to be. I do hope it will be a DAEBAK year ahead for everyone.
All these photos i posted, it all long overdued picture. 
cos i m using my old computer. 

well, ppl.. lets cherish our lifes to the fullest of the fullest.
lets love with no regrets. 



No comments :

Instagram