Sunday, May 10, 2009

woah.. congrats to my dear friend andy.. passed his TP by 18 pts yesterday..

went prawning wif Audrey and Vincent yesterday.. then aAndy came.. 1st hour of prawning sux la.. only 2 prawns.. then after that.. lady luck seems to be smiling to me.. we got around 15 prawns..Vincent was basically the only one prawing haha..He caught the JACKPOT! woohoo. Me and Audrey were busy chit chatting and LAUGHING. I told them about my stupid dreams and wat happen during my Attachment and blah blah blah. bbq the prawn after that.

Andy was super lucky that nite.. He played the machine that grab the soft toy.. n he got one with jus one try! n he gave this TYCO donkey soft toy to me. Thanks Andy KOR KOR~ lol

then Andy drove Audrey and me home.. Vincent took his car too, to guide him the way.. was really damn afraid of his driving skills at first.. he can actually use left leg to step on brake and right leg on accelerator with his mum's BMW 3 series.. WTF? auto car not liddat drive one la, andy heng!

haha..felt really really really happy for u!

Eh ppl meet up again ok! lol.. was super fun meeting u ppl.. i can like relax and sae whatever i wan to sae! hahahas.. n laugh loudly! lol

HAHA! vincent find this post familiar? HAHAHAHA! i onli edited some! hahahs. PRO rite? lol

No comments :

Instagram