Thursday, November 29, 2007

ok.. It have been quite some time that i update my blog.
i also know that no1 will come n visit since i m nt blogging so often.
but still..
blogging is like taking down the dates and memorable stuffs i have been doing.
so it is for my own sake that i type out what i have done.
=)

ok~ let me recall for this whole month what have i done.

i only rmb, going back to PEICAI.
for the PSL farewell party.
went back wif rodney..
Fotos are below~

we all outside StudentHub.Me wif student hub. i have been in there for 5yrS! not jail..
lotsa memory r inside..
when me n rodney they all slack..
when wendy having fever n hide inside..
ALOT ALOT!!


Me n JACOB!
miss him.. he always make me luff!


JeeBoon.. hahas..
one of the gang~

JunHao` hahas..
grew taller le ah.. hahaha.
he always laugh at my laughter! lol
Melvin. the shy shy boy.. lol



Me and my PAL!
Rodney sim



My dear Shirley. miss her lots!

Meiman! woohoo!







ok.. lets JUMP to another Scene..
Went to the Sharity Gift Box.
did some work.. helped out.
den we all damn hungry.. so went to eat..

Look at me and Wenbin.. we like some HOST for COOKING SHOW.
And this is our Dish! hahahah


Ok.. jump to another scene.
One of the day in this NOV.
WE went to Alumni to have lunch wif Jasmine
cos her bday la. lol
Which is weeks ago. LOL!!!
*drumRoll*
Tom Yam Soup!
*thumbs UP!!!*
damn nice!!

Got alot dishes la..
i dun wan upload all.. cos i sae i 受不了 den go n eat again! lol
Sambah KANG KONG! WOOSH!
reali reali NICE AH!

Den this is Thai Chicken..
drooling le.. hahaha!


EeeYER who is this guy?
haha..
not my father..
its my 干爹!lol..
he is one of my lecturer.. cos he reali damn rich. so i ask him b my godfather.
n he AGREE! lol..
i got BMW to sit. hahaha
he will fetch. although short distance.. but still COOL!.
inside got a small com. den will tell u e map.. talk to u.. sensor ETC! whoa!lol



ok the end..
BABYE bday foto will upload another tym
cos Airen haven upload to her com~
ok.. thats all!













No comments :

Instagram