Wednesday, November 07, 2007

ok.
todae i damn tired.
bth.. sit bus slp..
in class slp..
everywhr.. slp
lol..

nvm.

todae samuel say wan come my hse here..
so we meet lo.
got he..kangquan.n ningying.

den we walk walk walk..
den split. i oso duno y la
but nvm la.. haha!

den me n kq talk talk talk
we from meet until now nv STOP lo~
pro sia
cos we reali v long dint see each other le
den got so many things to sae..
lol..

den he told me one v lame..but funny thing.
cos those tat noe him well..
he got a habit of kicking cockroachs
i duno y.
den i said to him
“EH 蟑螂有得罪你啊”
“有咧”
“可是,只是那只得罪你嘛。为什么你每一只都要踢?”
“应为它们可能有关系。可能它们的祖父的祖父的祖父的表姐的干妈的儿子的孙子的表嫂的舅舅是它的爸爸。”

i tell u all.. i reali bth.
i luff loudly on e spot! lol~ HA HA HA
he reali bright out my day..

he will tell me what i shld do ah..
n got same sentiment abt things
i like it~
my BUDDY LEH~ dun play play..
lol!

No comments :

Instagram