Monday, July 09, 2007

I duno wat is wrong wif me recently.
i m more n more restless nowadays.
dun feel lyk goin anywhr now,
i noe u girls sure sae i got mental prob or locked myself.
haha.. but i jus dun feel lyk goin anywhr

not mood swing, but jus rather stay at home n do nth.
i duno why too

i noe u all goin orchard todae..
but still.
NO MOOD!
u all noe shoppin mus hav mood de ma.
somemore i carry heavy bag wif a laptop in my hand.
its tiring leh.
thats y its a addition reason of NO MOOD.


den tml wendy bday celebration,
but worst i dun even wan to step out of my hse.
gosh. i oso not close wif them le.
tats a fact.
plus no ppl acc me go
i noe my laogong kangquan wan acc me
but he sure tired too, cos nid work den sun mornin training
i understand laogong. hahas
so conclusion. nt goin! lol
plus i no$$$ la



wat i m doin now: havin lunch brk, but no mood to eat
whr m i: NGEE ANN POLY!
mood: RESTLESS.*yawn*
Wif who: honey n sweetie.*loves*

No comments :

Instagram