Sunday, April 07, 2013

Reminiscing

Ytd my boy told me.. He didn't get to know new friends in UNI, since all his current uni friends are once his poly mates. Haha. And he envies me.

Den I said "whutttt~~!!"
How I wished my poly frens are now my uni friends? It's gonna e so fun! Really! So much fun!
Sorry to offend my uni grp now. Haha..

But poly time is the best schooling days ever! Really! We snatch all the food Tgt, everyone is like family. Haha. Help one another w/o anticipating any returns. Unhappy with one another we will just voice out. Laugh Tgt, bully the lecturers Tgt. That was so ultimate fun! Haha!!

If we are in uni Tgt.. I bet we will create havoc! Haha. But well, my uni grp ain't that bad after all. Hahaha!

Btw, I prefer my boy not meeting any new friends! Later he run away with new girls how! Hahaha..

Back to study! Bye!

No comments :

Instagram