Saturday, April 06, 2013

I cant see my future... T.T

I feels so old now. 
18th, 21st bday all seems so far from me.. Cant believe that i am actually 24 yrs old now! haha.
Guess i need to change my dressing sense now. 

I am reluctant to step into the working society, i cant imagine myself doing the routine work day to day.
wake up at 6.30 prepare to work, 7.30 leave house, wait for lunch, wait for end work, squeeze with ppl in the train to get home and next day do the same stuffs over and over agn. 

It will be disastrous! however its a stage that i cant avoid, i need to get my ass out there and work. Save up for our future.. i know i cant avoid it.

Since i cant, i might as well adopt a positive mindset, and start to look forward to work. how about that?
haha! i hope i can! i need to get myself motivated to start seeking for job.. haha.
Hear my frens saying, need to get a job with future advancement. i seriously do not know what kind of work/industry i am interested in. i will just start work and see whr my interest lies. haha
kinda dumb i know.. but i got no choice! 

i see myself, after saving up $$ i will start a small business.. 
i hope i can achieve it! i wan to be a boss myself! haha.. 
but it aint easy.. i need to save lots of $$ haha! 

well, i wanna bring my parents to travel ard. 

Ytd, one of my gf said that i am a girl with lots of negative vibe. haha! i agree!
i will get into depression no matter what.. im sure abt that..
gonna pity my future hubby. haha! 

i saw this sentence somewhr and i find it interesting. hahas
a guy asked the girl "why are u single?" 
and the girl replied.. " I m attached! I m having super Long-Distance-Relationship. my bf lives in the FUTURE" 
Hahaha.. so funny! 

alright.. time to back to study.. it will be my last examination! 
Gambatte karen! 

No comments :

Instagram