Friday, October 14, 2011

Studying in e middle of the night..
makes me emo.. n restless..
but this is the only few precious hours that i can focus..

right now. i m infected by flu bugs..
sneezing non-stop..
exam period is the tym i will fall sick..
over-stress? no idea. hahas..

recently my mood just hit me badly..
i can just suddenly show everyone my black face..
n at that moment if u r just trying to tease me
i will not must smile it off.. but show u my nasty looks..

but someppl seeing my black face still duno how to tone down n yet continue to disturb me.
u r just trying to make my situation worst ok..
make me feel irritated~
n thus.. i wont even bother to talk to u anymore..

hmm.. recently dl-ed the new apps. "LINE"
the ppl using it is increasing these days.
n those "irritating" ppl started popping out agn.
n as usual.. i didnt even bother replying..
u can just say i m arrogant or what. i dun care~~
cos u aint impt to me..
n i dun give a damn! hahahaha

this feeling is good.. lol~
ignoring ppl is fun! hahaha..

getting psychotic~ lol..

4.20am. tym to slp..
if not my illness will get worsen.. n tadah. failed all my exams. which is the least i wan it to happen.

GOODNIGHT KAREN~

No comments :

Instagram