Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Recently alot bad things have been happening to me.
What is wrong man? I tot this year Snake (zodiac) shld have good luck? But it aint this way..
Few days back.. the stupid thing that happened is still in my mind. I couldnt let it go.. it may be a trival thing to u.. but it has huge impact on me..
I m tryin to control my jealousy...
I m trying to change my bad temper..
I hope its not early menopause that my boy said i m goin through it now. haha!

today test.. brought me down man..
I got so so so depressed..
Hais.. i also hope i can pass..
But i doubt so..
I m lucky to have my girls cheering me up when they r not feeling good too.

老娘's bday is coming...
dun need to go waste time n think wat to buy for my bday..
give angbao jiu hao~
hahas!
my boy also preparing angbao for me. hahahaha..

i wanna save up and buy camera. hehe! loves!!!

No comments :

Instagram