Wednesday, February 02, 2011

1 more day to CNY..
i prefer CNY than Xmas.. really.. hahas
I will look forward to cny every yr.. Not only for the ang-bao taking session.. but also the cny goodies session.. reunion dinner session. It's tym when i get to eat all the good food.. hurray!

Now the time is 1.46am.. tml 7am goin to wet maket with mum.. den go out with my boy..
so happy that my boy can book out todae.. he can rest before meeting me.. hehe..

I kinda miss the days when everyone is still so young n playful..
Prank one another.. When everyone still remained the same.. nth change..
but sadly.. we all grow up alrdy.. So.. didnt stick much like last tym...
kinda sad.. really.. i m referring to my poly grp..
i wish to go back to poly life..
when everytym is still so relaxing n fun..

Everyday lookin forward to school.. Play.. lunch.. etc.. really really..
thou uni is fun too.. but its getting more n more stress up...
and its not as united as poly.. =(

argh... i cant keep look back.. its new yr.. so.. lets hope for the best..
i wan everyone to stay healthy and happy!
forget all the sad stuffs n move on!
spread my love~~ hehe..

loves all my good friends..

No comments :

Instagram