Saturday, January 22, 2011

I suddenly thought of something and felt like pen it down..

Why does some ppl love to be in the middle of the group?
Cos they wan to be center of attraction/attention?

Then when why do ppl hates to sit at the corner during a gathering?
Afraid to lose out? Couldnt join in the fun? Or afraid ppl didnt notice ur existence?

What about those ppl willing to sit at the corner?
Are they purely being kind or they just couldnt even bother about the topic?

haha!
i think ppl are so amazing.. human's thinking is something worth to find out.
I wanna have to power to read ppl mind. I wan to know deep down who is the "Good" ones and who isnt.

Everyone is double sided have double standards.. agree?
Some ppl r simply trying to be nice but actually he/she is the mastermind of everything.
I m not implying on anyone.
U can say i m paranoid.. But i tends to think negatively of everyone.
When i find this girl super nice, i will go home n start thinking.. "how can a person b so nice? mayb she is just acting..."
HAHA! like those korean drama.. well.. i m a born script-writer i guess..

Anyway.. i joined photography club! so super looking forward to it.. wanna learn more skills.. But my camera isnt that good. Nt saying my gfs camera! haha!! but i wont spent money on more IT gadgets. i need money for my own living! lol..

kk.. end of my thoughts. i shall have a deep coma.. ... ...

No comments :

Instagram