Friday, January 14, 2011

I got myself a new netbook~ i bought eeepc!
its that latest model with duo core. means.. i can multitask n surf net faster den the rest of the eeepc~ heihei..

went batam with my boy... seriously.. why ppl keep think dirty when a couple go overseas tgt ah? aiyo.. all my friends r disappointing. lol! no la.. even if it's my couple friends.. i will disturb them too.. so it pretty alright for me. haha.

I dun get it why sometimes ppl will vent anger at someone.
mayb u r angry abt somethings else. But what for u shout at other innocent ppl? i think if u r having bad mood, u shld just lock urself in ur room than to anyhow shout at ppl like some crazy ppl. it pissed me off. like a seriously~
well.. nt talkin abt my boy here. haha! n dun ask me who. haha!

loves! time for supper~~~ hehehe..

No comments :

Instagram