Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random update ah..

i wondering y someone can be so thick skin?
when some1 dun wan to reply ur emails, isnt it obvious that its a sign telling you to STOP EMAILING?

y some1 can b so stupid n dun get the hints.
shall talk some sense to him.. he is getting on my nerves alrdy..

If this particular dumb ass read my blog.. PLS STOP EMAILING or u will be S-O-R-R-Y!
*irritated*
oh some1 reminded me.
HU IS PB n Stalker?

skip MOOD~
*happy!*
This idiot took his own pic with my hp!
n he set it to wallpaper..
i got a shock la! HAHAHAHAH

stupid.. i gonna blog u out let my fren see ur idiot face! lol.
ne ne ni bu bu!
NEXT!
hahahahahahahahahahah
can anyone guess hu is he?
i promise i wont mention his name hahaHAHAHAH!


Enuff of showing u all.. others's ugly pic..
show u guys MINE! hahas..
v.long nv do stupid faces. lol


From last week onward.. this is my favourite view out of the company~ lol


Basically, thats all~ lol


No comments :

Instagram