Sunday, August 26, 2007

ok.. finally i go n meet my lovely girlfrens le!
woohoo! hahas..
miss them so much la!
went to walk ard at j8
hahas
den we went to buy make up stuffs.
cos i dint make up ah..

so i became e TESTER sia. lol


my airen go help me make up.
thx ah! lol








hahas.. den.. start takin fotos..


look at my airen.. ppl takin fotos she go make her hair. lol

we r fighting over e guy between us.. erm.. AIREN u can hav him! i dun mind! hahas!
duno who took this de.. it jus happened to b inside my hp.. hahas..

den me n my airen lazy to change place wif others.. so dint take fotos wif e rest! hahas.. sorry ah!


mich zi lian! lol


pic of e dae! erWina actin cow.. mooo! lol


look.. i look so damn tired.. eyebags.. argh.. can compete wif my laogong le. lol miss him~

No comments :

Instagram