Friday, August 24, 2007

ok~ seriously cos of e ton.
i slept for 16 hrs. hahas
morning 7 till that dae 11 plus wake up
hahas.. my mum keep nag me ask me wake up!
den.. ytd.. i 5 am den slp..
but 9 plus wake up go dad office help out...
so.. now seriously i tired.
but~
i meet ahsun at 3pm..
went to jeeboon hse help out.
for wat?
FOR MY ONE N ONLI PEPSI!
his bdae.. kekes!
i go cut water melon ah.. cut chicken... alot alot.
hahas!
den e ahsun do nth! argh he is my maid leh.. kekes
nvm all bcos of my pepsi its WORTH IT!
den pepsi came so late.. kekes..
den eugene n big eugene n jeffery all came..
den slowly one by one all reach le..
den start to eat le..


played games.. so er xin
reali can puke lo.. hahas!
so fun. luff alot. hahas

den took fotos wif e bdae boi~
HAPPY 18TH BDAE MY PEPSI!
LOVES U LOTS!





No comments :

Instagram