Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I realised that there are quite of few of my frens stopped blogging already..
hahaha~
Now we are on the different path of life..
But i still wish to let one another keep updated of wat we are doing..

Although we graduated..
Although we wont like before.. stick with one another..
Although we wont always gossip..

but u guys are still my BEST frens.. The most FUN ones..
Crazy yet united. although many gathering ended up failure..
but still i think we r united. lol


More n more joining moon club..
The 1st in 2F03.. its.. BRYCE ANG!
he looks like 笑佛。 Aud.. n Bryce acc me to bras basah.
its v. sweet of them.. but it was too late.. all the shops closed. lol
n we lost our way!
So the 3 of us acted like a tourist. took pic of the map..
n start speaking in our broken japanese.. lol..
in e end, we gave up n spoke in msian accent. hahahaha..
bryce chinese was reali cmi.. so he acted ABC. as if he just return from states.

We went to a dessert store after our main meal at manhanttan.

fridae: ooo! this is v. delicious!

Shoku: YA! i love this.!
笑佛:ho ho ho.. mine too!
Wat were the 3 of them eating?

ITS THIS!

And THAT! Strawberry and Mango sago! woohoo~

Den i silently went K.L with my parents.

its a business trip. hahahahs.. the main motive wasnt to shop.. but it for their business... i got dragged along. cos they need me to entertain them! lol..


seriously.. i didnt take much pictures. cos i was busy eating.. playing.. totally forgot that i brought a camera out with me.. lol..



i think when my dad gets old.. he might look like the 海南伯behind. hahas..
This is my breakfast! TomYam Bee Hoon! YEAH! it tasted super nice.. i swear. hahhas


Den we got back to spore in 3.5 hours.. my dad drove damn fast..
n i went to meet my love at his house..
cos i missed my boy badly~
hehe...
next tym den update abt graduation..
i wanna go finish up on my PS MAN~ its a nice show..
its Airen and Sweetie intro de. hehe.. its nice!
i watched till 5am ytd.. hahas..

No comments :

Instagram