Sunday, January 17, 2010

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TREY CAI!

Thou nt actual day.. but i better blog 1st.
Went to trey's bday chalet..

All AT course ppl.
Lucky got L, J n YC.
know a few of them..

hais.. drinking session.
i was so drunk this tym rd.
m i getting more n more useless?
no no no!
i got to train back.

Drank 3 diff alcohol. guess thats wat made me drunk.

i puked couple of times.
L was there taking care of me.
Thanks J n YC clearing the mess for me too.

I know who bring blanket for me n all de.
n to mr. YC
i sincerely wan apologise. reali..! lol..
fren fren la. dun angry. lol~

i think i got habit.
those drink me with de shld noe.
i like to slap ppl. HAHAHA!
den this tym rd. i drunk. so i didnt gauge properly.
SORRY AH!!!!!
sorry to all those i slap before de...
like ian lim.. vin...sorry.

Checked my hp..
wow. alot of pictures ah. hahaha! so shall upload them.

Trey's present.


His 21st birthday's treat~ 21 cups.


hahahaha~
Wats YC doing behind?

In e end. i went ard taking pic with ppl. damn dumb. lol
Super lobster me.
Supre whitey him.
His pic all v. LOL.
SAESL's bangala. lol
Random pic.
i was tortured in sch!!!
Thou i love to slap ppl.
ppl love to slap me as well.
the one that slap me is..
top left hand corner, the slipper's owner.
okok.
i wont drink till drunk le.
sorry.. i learnt my lesson..
let u all tc of me. i v. paiseh
sorry..
n thx guys..
n of cos louis tan for being there for me.. love u~

No comments :

Instagram