Saturday, June 16, 2007

3rd post.
guess now onli me n my airen have seen my personal blog
hahas...
airen ah.. i m nt CRAZY. idiot
lol. jus wan to find a place to sae out my thoughts.
my old blog r lyk. USELESS hahas. no feeling.

i have always wanted to do something.
i wan to open a Chalet just for all my girlsfrens
have fun all dae long
strictly only girls, guy r nt allowed.
hmm or mayb e 1st nite when we hav bbq.
help us set fire n then GO! hahas

den 1st dae.. we go exercise, cycle, escape or wild wild wet.
den 1st nite, BBQ.
2nd dae, go fly kite or jus chit chat.
n 2nd nite. lets get drunk. cos i nv drunk b4.
den all girls rite? so we can get drunk.
den check out!
see i planned le
but oso must wait until another holidaes. sian

hahas! AIREN GOT MY HINT???
onli u n me got see my blog! hahas

No comments :

Instagram